Role – Executive Briefing Program Manager
Location – London Hybrid Onsite – 3 days a week
Length – 12-month contract
Salary – C£130,000 PAYE
A world where technology expands what’s possible for all of us and ensures that our friends and coworkers are always within reach. We bring together the brightest cross-disciplinary minds in one place to deliver our mission: build tools that help people feel connected, whenever, wherever.
The Executive Engagement team connects our partners, prospects, and customers to the value that the world’s next computing platform can bring; while strengthening confidence and trust in long-term partnerships. We are focused on winning the hearts, minds, and confidence of our partners & and customers; with the goal of deepening and elevating sales partnerships to increase the probability of sale and adoption of the RL product portfolio.
Our global Executive Briefing Program is designed to foster inspiration among external C-level executives. Our Briefings are highly curated to align content, inspirational speakers, and thought leaders, alongside immersive product experiences that showcase the art of the possible with our RL product portfolio (both current and future).
This role reports to the Global Lead of Executive Experiences and will be responsible for the management and delivery of world-class Executive briefings for the EMEA region. The successful candidate will be the operational lead for the day-to-day management of the Executive Briefing Program in London and set the Program’s technology standards globally for immersive demo experiences.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- You will collaborate closely with Leadership, Sales, Channel Experiences, and Partnerships to plan and deliver programs that create impact for prospects, customers, partners
- Follow and contribute to “Executive briefing” industry best practices by utilizing systems and processes that increase operational efficiencies – including operationalizing the Executive Briefing Program request process
- Facilitate on-site customer-facing Executive Briefings.
- In partnership with the Executive Engagement SMEs leverage consultative skills to assist sales teams, partners, and discussion leaders in aligning objectives with those of the customer.
- Led, designed, and effectively executed customized Executive briefing agendas
- Manage and deliver world-class Executive briefings end-to-end meeting the needs of internal stakeholders and external Executive
- Provide pre-briefing insight to internal stakeholders attending the Executive briefings including but not limited to Executive biographies, account health score, sales cycle stage as well as goals of and intended outcomes of the briefing.
Measurement & Reporting
- Populate and keep the Executive briefing booking system up to date
- Conduct follow-up on each briefing, gather internal and external feedback
- Identify post-briefing opportunities and report on the impact of the Executive briefing in line with team objectives and key results
- Prepare recurring and routine internal reports as well as disseminate monthly summaries to key stakeholders to showcase how Executive Briefings are influencing sales.
Executive Briefing Center
- Maintain inventory of all supplies related to the Executive Briefing Centre
- Maintain the Executive Briefing Center and set up according to each briefing’s specification
- Provide logistical/concierge support for Executives and account teams visiting the Center
- Manage vendor relationships with catering, transportation, SWAG, signage
- Provide support and resolve challenges for Executives if issues arise during briefings
- Serve as a point of contact for security, facilities, A/V, etc.
Immersive demo experiences
- Work with the Executive Engagement SMEs, Channel Experiences and Production Group teams to create a seamless process to onboard new immersive experiences into the Briefing Centers, as well as create a continuous feedback loop on experiences being offboarded
- Setup and managed immersive experiences that are owned by the Briefing Center, including learning to confidently deliver demos in a professional manner
- 8+ years experience in Events, Executive Engagement, Client Experience, or other relevant field
- Excellent time management, self-starter with the ability to problem-solve and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with SFDC for briefing management and campaign tracking, reporting, and interpreting results
- Strong attention to detail in all aspects of the Executive experience
- Ability to work cross-functionally with internal and external Executive stakeholders
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
Preferred skills and qualifications
- Knowledge of XR technologies
- Foreign language skills are a plus
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.