up to £400 per day (PAYE) - 40 hrs/week
Our client is seeking a talented (Senior) Media Manager to concept, create and deploy media campaigns that speak to their growing library of TV shows and movies.
The successful candidate will be highly experienced with running media campaigns across both traditional and digital channels. The ideal candidate will have proven experience planning and executing paid media campaigns across big cross-functional teams. They will be adept in negotiating with key business partners and agency teams to gain alignment on media plans, and ultimately own all aspects of the media plan (from strategic development through to measurement).
You will work across internal partner teams including creative, brand and analytics, as well as partner with external media agencies. You will leverage innovations and insights to find, attract and engage audiences throughout their daily journeys. You will be rigorously analytical, infectiously creative and obsess over the impact of your campaigns.
We are looking for someone who is highly organized and comfortable working in a fast-moving, dynamic environment. Strong candidates must have the ability to work autonomously, have excellent written and verbal communications skills and the ability to influence others. This role works closely with the portfolio planning and campaign management teams to translate business briefs into best-in-class media plans for multiple EU countries.
Key job responsibilities
• Manage multi-channel media plans (TV, Digital, Radio, Print, OOH, Cinema)
• Monitor campaign performance and report back results to wider team and stakeholders
• Build trustworthy relationships with internal business teams, agency partners, research department, and finance teams.
• Presenting to senior leadership regularly on key business metrics and progress to goals.
• Ensure smooth running of the business through strong coordination with wider media team and global colleagues – aligning and sharing plans and accurate tracking of budgets.
• Solid, relevant marketing experience
• Experience building, executing and scaling multi-cultural marketing programs
• Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
• Media agency experience or in-house agency experience.
• Experience of media planning in multiple EU countries.
• Entertainment sector experience
• Experience working with a fast-paced and geographically dispersed organization
• Strong decision-making skills
If you are interested and the role sounds like you, apply today!
The next steps will be shared with shortlisted candidates by EOD on Tuesday 13th February 2024.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Our Client is a FTSE 100, multinational technology company no longer known for just one thing. Their areas of expertise include e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, artificial intelligence, original entertainment… the list goes on. Despite being primarily digital, their aim is to be the most customer-centric company in the world.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.