£14.40 per hour (PAYE) - 40 hrs a week
Our client, a tech giant is looking for a talented Administrative Assistant to join their team for a 4-month contract, offering up to £14.40 per hour (PAYE) – 40 hrs a week.
What you’ll do:
· Effectively manage customer escalations across Europe in liaison with our third-party provider and customer service teams;
· Continuously monitor and audit third party performance in resolving customer claims and items identifying where any misses may have occurred;
· Ensure the third-party provider is compliant with our procedures and SLAs while achieving quality and performance metrics;
· Effectively manage offboarding requests from Delivery Service Providers, ensuring they are fair and consistent with our procedures and SLAs;
· Contribute to process improvement initiatives and support colleagues to increase quality and productivity;
· Escalate unresolved situations, unclear processes and guidelines to the Management Team and therefore work continuously to improve customer satisfaction;
· Provide feedback and information about new emerging issues from customers to the Management Team;
· Effectively communicate with both internal and external customers and stakeholders, by adjusting the communication style to the audience;
· Display a positive attitude and optimism at work and proactively encourage the same in others: easily gain the trust and support of the wider organization.
· Can effectively communicate (both verbally and in writing) and comfortably engage with internal / external stakeholders and customers to create and manage relationships with members of other business teams, to foster collaboration and customer satisfaction;
· Leverages team knowledge across several specialty areas to help resolve recurring customer issues;
· Can self-manage on priority tasks and objectives;
· Can research complex use cases that involves multiple contacts (determining the root cause(s) for the issue) and track resolution of process improvement initiatives owned by other teams as a result of your proposals;
· Has good knowledge of excel;
· Knows how to use data and analytics to make informed decisions;
· Has experience in dealing with customers
· Has experience in investigating escalations
· Can thrive in an ambiguous and fast-paced work environment.
Mandatory: English PLUS Italian / German / Dutch
Preferred: English PLUS Italian/German/ Dutch and a third EU language. Spanish/French/German/Dutch are extras.
If the above sounds like you and this role aligns with your future goals, contact Aquent today!
The next steps will be shared with shortlisted candidates by Tuesday 7th Nov.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Our Client is a FTSE 100, multinational technology company no longer known for just one thing. Their areas of expertise include e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, artificial intelligence, original entertainment… the list goes on. Despite being primarily digital, their aim is to be the most customer-centric company in the world.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.