£162.92 - £202.72 per day PAYE
Join our clients Legal Team as an Executive Assistant!
Are you customer-obsessed, highly professional, and ready to take on new challenges? Our client is looking for an Executive Assistant to support two Associate General Counsels. This is your chance to be part of a dynamic and innovative legal team, working in a fast-paced environment. If you are detail-oriented, can handle confidential information with discretion, and are a fast learner, we want to hear from you!
- Calendar Management: Handle complex scheduling requirements efficiently.
- Travel Coordination: Arrange cost-effective travel plans and create detailed itineraries.
- Expense Management: Complete and file expense reports in various currencies.
- Team Activities: Drive and organize team events, meetings, and social outings.
- Meeting Coordination: Identify and coordinate the most productive and cost-effective meeting methods.
- Collaboration: Work closely with other Executive Assistants in different locations.
- Space Planning: Handle space planning activities within the organization.
- Problem-Solving: Identify, simplify, and solve complex problems using available resources.
- Independence: Work independently with minimal direction.
- Business Partner: Provide strategic and proactive support throughout the business cycle.
- Experience: 3+ years of senior-level management support.
- Calendar Management: Proficient in managing complex calendars.
- Event Coordination: Experience in coordinating meetings, travel, and events.
- Project Management: Familiarity with project tracking, reporting, budgeting, and process improvement.
- Tech Skills: Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, OneNote, PowerPoint, and Word).
- Multitasking: Demonstrated ability to organize, multitask, and problem-solve while managing competing priorities.
- Independence: Proven track record of working effectively with minimal supervision.
- Quick Learner: Ability to quickly grasp the organization’s structure and objectives.
- Positive Attitude: A strong work ethic paired with a positive, “get-it-done” attitude.
If you’re ready to join an exciting legal team and take on a key role with opportunities for growth and development, apply today! Your dedication and professionalism will be key assets in this role.
Our Client is a FTSE 100, multinational technology company no longer known for just one thing. Their areas of expertise include e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, artificial intelligence, original entertainment… the list goes on. Despite being primarily digital, their aim is to be the most customer-centric company in the world.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.