£530 per day(PAYE Inside IR35)
This is a superb opportunity to join a new and fast growing team within Consulting! We are looking for a dedicated and ambitious Technical Consultant to join
the team; who wants to make a true difference to our customers. We encourage our team to be creative, collaborative, and committed to delivering outstanding experiences for our customers, working both at their locations and our state of the art Shoreditch office.
What You’ll Do:
• Be an expert in our Document Cloud products; including Acrobat and Acrobat Sign. Have an intimate understanding of its functionality, its technical capabilities and how it delivers value.
• Work with customers and your peers to understand and develop functional and technical requirements, build the implementation strategies and roadmaps, and own overall solution quality and value realisation for the customer.
• Help customers to successfully adopt Acrobat and Sign after their implementation. This includes training end users and admins, proposing and delivering new use cases and working collaboratively with customers to prove
the value of their investment with us.
• Align to the customers technical team and be an expert consultant on the technical aspect of the systems, including APIs and integration projects
• Communicate effectively across the customer’s ecosystem (e.g. business owners, engineers, project operations, project managers and product management).
• Partner with Project Managers, Business Consultants and other Technical Consultants within our team to deliver great outcomes for your customers.
• Operate in a fast-paced delivery environment while owning multiple customer engagements in parallel.
• Be a vocal member of the team, contribute innovations, new ways of working, challenge the status quo and help us continually improve.
What you need to succeed:
• Strong verbal & written communication skills.
• Ability to deliver necessary consulting responsibilities in German, as well as English.
• Prior experience of implementing SaaS business process management applications, from scoping through to value realisation.
• Ability to clearly communicate and present technical solutions to a range of stakeholders, clearly demonstrating how they deliver customer value.
• Excellent customer facing skills with experience presenting to senior level and decision maker audience to achieve their buy-in.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills, including ability to produce clear observations, analysis and conclusions based on customer interviews and data
• Ability to multi-task and prioritise across multiple projects at the same time.
• Hands-on experience working with HTTP and other web standards such as HTML/CSS
• Hands-on experience working on cloud integrations with REST APIs and OAuth2.0
• Experience working with authentication protocols such as SAML2.0 and OIDC
• Knowledge of O365 integrations using Microsoft Power Automate; full proficiency is a great benefit.
• Familiarity with at least one of the following server-side programming languages (Java, PHP, Python, NodeJS, C#, or Ruby)
A multinational cloud-based software company specialising in a series of products designed to drive creative innovation across multimedia. Used by millions around the world for personal and professional use across all industries.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.