£94,6k - £107,6k pa pro rata (PAYE)
This full-time role is offered on remote working basis (UK based) and it comes with an hourly rate £45.50 – £51.75 ph pro rata (PAYE) – depends on location.
In this role you’ll get into the weeds of the creative process with creators and developers, and bring detailed insights back to your XFN with compelling, influential storytelling that changes what we build and how we build it. The right candidates will be strong communicators and relationship builders, deeply knowledgeable about digital design and design research, passionate about AR/VR, and will feel excited by an autonomous position where you’ll be expected to seek out impact and ruthlessly prioritise your own workload, with guidance and support from your manager.
• Collaborate closely with researchers, designers, PMs & engineers to identify, define and deliver meaningful products into the world
• Collaboratively and independently develop and execute research roadmaps
• Lead various research studies throughout all the phases of the product development cycle
• Contribute to product strategy, execution and go-to-market plan
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, and interpersonal skills.
• Strong ability to work independently and prioritise
• Comfort with data and utilizing numbers to define and support hypotheses
• Experience with storytelling to get traction with various audience
• Experience with autonomy and decision making to balance demands
• 8+ years’ relevant experience
• BA/BS degree, ideally in a human behavior related field (HCI, Psychology, Social Science, Information Science, etc.)
• 2+ years’ experience in research for HCI, information systems or related field
• Experience working on research for digital product innovation
• Experience conducting research for emerging early-stage technologies
Strongly preferred experience:
• AR/VR/MR product development
• Conducting studies with creator/developers
• Developing the UX of digital creation tools
If this sounds like you, contact the Aquent team today!
The next steps will be shared with shortlisted candidates by EOD Thursday 2nd November. Thank you for taking the time to apply.
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.