£21.44 p/h PAYE
As a High Risk Client Review Associate, you will be responsible for the meticulous review and approval of high-risk clients, including Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD), Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs), and escalated cases. Your role will involve ongoing collaboration with the company compliance interface, necessitating a keen eye for detail and a deep understanding of regulatory guidelines and company compliance policies. You will be a key player in maintaining the compliance standards, providing feedback, and ensuring accurate decision-making in alignment with regulatory requirements.
- Conduct in-depth reviews and approvals of high-risk hosts, including EDD, PEPS, and escalated cases, in accordance with regulatory guidelines and company compliance policies.
- Continuously review and evaluate Enhanced Due Diligence cases, which may number in the thousands each month, through the company compliance interface.
- Provide regular feedback to management on potential case errors and areas for improvement in decision-making processes.
- Scrutinize case files to ensure completed Know Your Customer (KYC) checks, alignment of financial payout instruments, and consistency with host property listings.
- Collaborate closely with the senior EDD team leader and team members to manage and reduce case backlog efficiently.
- Make informed decisions on whether to approve or escalate cases back to L1/L2 review based on thorough analysis and adherence to compliance standards.
- Identify opportunities for process optimization and provide recommendations to streamline operations.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience within a legal/compliance role in a large and regulated organization.
- Proficiency in accurately investigating cases and making recommendations in line with regulatory guidelines and company compliance policies.
- Ability to work effectively both within a team environment and independently, demonstrating self-motivation and discipline.
- Strong communication skills with the capacity to provide constructive feedback to members of the review team, compliance team, and local executive management.
**Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted about this role within 48 working hours.**
Apply today to be a part of the dynamic team!
Our Client is an American company that operates a global community of Hosts and travellers. From inviting three guests to a San Fran home in 2007 to now welcoming more than 1 billion guests arriving in 100,000 cities around the world, this organisation is driven by the idea that anyone can belong anywhere.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.