PAYE - £60,645 - £63,375
Job Title: Marketing Operations Manager
Location: London Remote UK
Salary/Pay Rate: PAYE – £60,645 – £63,375 Location/Experience Dependant
Full-time Duration: 12 Months
The largest social media company is making big moves in the Enterprise space with cutting-edge VR solutions
The business helps businesses reimagine the way they work, grow, and connect with innovative first-party tools and new solutions from our world-class technology partners.-
Got something important to say? Make sure everyone is listening with Workplace from the business where posts, videos, and chat make your messages unmissable.
The company’s marketing team is looking for a Marketing Operations Manager to help manage the day-to-day execution of the company’s platforms or Work media program. The Marketing Operations Manager will look after all media-specific systems, processes, and tasks with the objective of driving efficiency and on-time delivery of all media activations. This is a great role for someone to come in and learn more about what it takes to launch a high-impact marketing campaign off the ground. You would also get a ton of exposure to all areas of marketing, including, creative, content & media
- Responsible for coordinating with internal and external stakeholders to help launch media activations- Owner of the media launch calendar and work with our media agencies to ensure that media activations happen within the agreed launch timelines
- Work with our media agency to build a workback plan for every media launch, including coordination of key meetings with internal and external stakeholders
- Work with media team members to set up Salesforce campaigns, ad tracking, and any other tools and systems specific to media launches- Work on linking tools like Marketo to ad platforms like Ads, LinkedIn Ads
- Work with the sales operations team to make sure that the marketing leads being generated are routed correctly to sales reps- Own all tactical aspects of media budget management, including working with procurement on setting up contracts & and purchase requests
- Ensure that our media agencies have everything they need to effectively launch and execute media campaigns. This includes building the campaign delivery matrix, sharing the right creative specs with the creative agencies, etc
- Work with the media managers and media agencies to QA all campaign creatives before they go live- Be the primary point of contact between our media agencies and media managers for all things reporting
- Manage the media spend tracker and be on top budget items like monthly pacing to spends
- 4 years of experience in marketing with a minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Proficiency in spreadsheets (Excel or Google Sheets)
- Strong attention to detail, ability to prioritize tasks, and organizational skills- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to engage multiple stakeholders
- Process driven and a strong executor- Self-starter capable of independently working with different stakeholders
- Experience working within or with marketing agencies
- Prior experience with tools like Salesforce and Marketo is a plus
If this sounds of interest to you, please apply now or email [email protected] an updated CV.
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.