£323- £371 per day
Illustrator / Motion Graphics Designer
London Rate: £371.75 p/d (£46.47 p/h)
Non-London Rate: £323.75 p/d (£40.47 p/h)
Engagement: PAYE only
Duration: 3 months
Our client one of the largest social media companies worldwide, is looking for an Illustrator/ Motion Graphics Designer to join their product team updating current imagery and creating animated visual assets. Must be skilled in Figma, Adobe Illustrator and Lottie. This is a 3 month parental leave cover with potential to extend.
Responsible for creating and documenting static and animated icons and vector illustrations. Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and written, and possess strong graphic design skills.
• Create static and animated vector illustrations in Adobe Illustrator, Figma and Lottie
• Create custom icons for mobile and web applications
• Create style guides and design system documentation
• Implement a cohesive visual style and tone with Product Designers and Content Strategists and execute to a high level of craft and execution
• Presentation, interpersonal, and communication skills, with the experience to communicate complex, sometimes abstract, concepts clearly and persuasively
• Online portfolio showcasing relevant work is required—work must demonstrate dedication to design excellence in a variety of digital media (mobile, web)
• Proficiency in creating and directing high-quality work on large projects (including digital product design, motion, and illustration) in a fast-paced environment
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or equivalent training preferred.
Due to the quick nature of this role only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Sucessful candidates must have valid right to work in the UK without need for sponsorship
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.