£86.07 - £103.20 per day PAYE
** Join our clients Shipping’s Team: Onboarding Support Specialist **
Are you ready to shape the future of e-commerce shipping? Do you want to be part of a team driving the next billion-dollar initiative? Our client is at the forefront of revolutionizing global logistics, and we’re looking for an exceptional Onboarding Support Specialist to join their journey in London, United Kingdom.
Our client is on a mission to transform how they connect with customers worldwide, addressing the most significant logistical challenges facing the entire industry.
Role Overview: As an Onboarding Support Specialist, you will play a crucial role in guiding and onboarding new customers while enhancing the onboarding processes. We’re seeking someone who thrives in dynamic environments, is detail-oriented, and relentlessly customer-focused. You’ll be responsible for shaping the customers’ initial interactions with the business, directly impacting their experience.
- Become a subject matter expert in customer onboarding and support, following SOPs to assist customers in setting up their shipping accounts swiftly.
- Ensure the timely launch of shippers to support the rapid business growth and strategic goals.
- Assist shippers and internal teams in configuring rates, understanding processes, integrating their operations, printing labels, and ultimately launching their shipping operations.
- Proactively collaborate with stakeholders to resolve onboarding issues and work with partner teams to address root causes and implement standardized processes.
- Update and enhance shipper-facing content, identify process gaps, and drive process improvement initiatives to enhance the customer experience.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with various teams, including Product, Marketing, Commercial, Sales, Customer Programs, and Operations, to drive change and influence stakeholders.
- Utilize both qualitative and quantitative data to analyze customer onboarding performance and develop solutions for improvement.
- Experience in client-facing roles, preferably in sales or customer support.
- Proven ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive growth and process improvements.
- Customer-centric mindset and a commitment to doing what’s right for the customer.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
- Fluent in English and one additional language among Italian, French, or Spanish.
- Ability to work independently, proactively prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Background in operations or logistics is a plus.
- Strong communication skills and comfortable taking a lead role in a highly visible organization.
- Experience in data management.
- Proficiency in using MS Office Suite and CRM tools (e.g., Salesforce.com).
- Familiarity with Asana.
Be part of a dynamic team that’s driving innovation and transforming the industry. If you’re a problem solver with a passion for delivering exceptional customer experiences, apply now and help our client create the future of shipping! Your journey begins here!
Our Client is a FTSE 100, multinational technology company no longer known for just one thing. Their areas of expertise include e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, artificial intelligence, original entertainment… the list goes on. Despite being primarily digital, their aim is to be the most customer-centric company in the world.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.