£240 - £275 day rate, outside IR35
Hours: 2-3 days per week
Day rate: £240 – £275 per day, outside IR35
Engagement: LTD or Umbrella welcome
Hybrid: Flexible, need to be able to come into Central London
We’re looking for a Producer to help the creative team at a luxury British fragrance brand. You would support the team with the production of stills and film assets for on-location shoots. This role manages the scheduling and all things shoot logistics.
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for the end-to-end management of our shoot productions, including budgets and
post production schedules.
- Act as point of contact between the supplier, ensuring a strong relationship between
agents, production, photographers and stylists
- Support Art Directors in managing logistics of the shoot
- Establish contracts; negotiate prices, usage rights and logistics requirements
- Working on short turnarounds managing the Set shoot schedule and coordinate across
- Taking a proactive approach to logistics to make sure the team are fully supported on the
shoot and are fully prepared so shoots run as efficiently as possible
- Take a hands-on approach to ensure talent and suppliers’ well-being and that we meet
health & safety requirements on every shoot
Please apply directly, or share your CV with [email protected]
Due to the quick nature of this role, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Candidates must have the current right to work in the UK without a need for sponsorship.
A luxury British fragrance brand.