£57k - £67.5k + Benefits
Aquent is seeking a passionate and experienced Performance Marketing Manager to join a well-established and globally known company which specializes in the production, distribution, and provision of household, health care, personal care, and veterinary products.
The Performance Marketing Manager will lead the creation and strategic implementation of digital campaigns across UK retailers covering all brands. The primary focus of the role will be to ensure the delivery of day-to-day digital advertising activity, working towards set performance targets and ensuring that campaign implementation is in line with digital best practice, driving digital and ecommerce success.
In this role you will be leading all Customer Digital media execution in the UK..
- Briefing, creating and optimising digital campaigns for our retailers
- Working with agencies to plan, implement and optimise our digital campaigns through our retailers
- Maintain and develop our digital assets to create best in class adverts that best suit channels and audiences
- Work collaboratively with the wider omnichannel team to develop the digital strategies
- Monitor and analyse performance metrics vs KPIs to measure the effectiveness of digital marketing efforts and make data-driven recommendations.
- Stay up to date with the latest digital marketing trends, tools and best practices, and identify opportunities for innovation and optimisation whilst optimising spend.
- Manage campaigns through sponsored search platforms eg Citrus and Criteo, executing monthly analysis and optimising our campaigns across the sites
- Collaborate with Citrus and Criteo to unlock greater understanding and use of the platforms to deploy across our business
- This role will report directly into the Senior Omni Channel Shopper Marketing Team Lead.
- Educated to degree level is desirable, ideally in Marketing or Business Administration, Advertising or Digital technologies or similar relevant fields. A specific course on Digital would be considered a plus.
- Many years of Digital Marketing experience in a FMCG/health Industry company or agency on marketing/advertising or experience in Brand Marketing/Retail Marketing/Customer Development in a FMCG/Health Industry.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and external partners.
- Languages: fluent English.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking. Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Strong project management, and problem-solving/decision-making skills. Proactiveness and ability to work independently.
- Experience working with one of these: nectar, dunnhumby, BMG and GIG, citrus and Criteo.
- Have a good understanding of current digital marketing tools and strategies to
- be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to
- Confident in handling internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of digital campaign analysis
- Experience on performance marketing (lower funnel) campaigns with a focus on
- Good understanding of 1P & 2P data strategies for non-DTC business. Not a must,
- but would be a differentiator if that experience is within CPG
- Agency management experience
- Strong digital media knowledge in particular around paid social, display
- programmatic and paid search
- There is a bonus involved – It is a 10% bonus with an eligibility of £6,480-6,600 car allowance per annum. It is based on the individual’s performance, Business unit’s operating target achievement, and strategic KPIs result.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Income protection up to 9% company contribution on pension
- Up to £1,325 pa company match contribution into share scheme if he/she opts in to 2.5% of his/her salary
To apply for this hybrid Performance Marketing Manager position in London, please contact Aquent today.
American multinational company which specializes in the production, distribution and provision of household, health care, personal care and veterinary products.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.