up to £64.000 per annum, pro rata (PAYE)
We’re working in partnership with a multinational tech company to recruit a B2B Marketing Manager for a 12-month contract, offering up to £64.000 per annum, pro rata (PAYE).
A B2B Marketing Manager will join our client’s Digital Media Marketing Team based in London. We’re looking for a creative thinking and operationally strong individual with a passion for technology and generalist marketing knowledge, including events and account-based marketing experience. As a key member of the EMEA Digital Media Marketing team, you should be an innovative and effective individual with vision, single-mindedness, willingness to work hard, and a focus to deliver outstanding experiences and business results. The ideal candidate will balance attention to detail with delivering on the big picture, effectively collaborate with internal peers, steer project teams, lead agencies and manage multiple projects.
You’ll need to have a track record of experience in B2B marketing to succeed. You’ll be joining an established and diverse team in one of the world’s best workplaces and working with some exceptional people to help build a strong vibrant brand!
What you’ll do
• Working closely with the local sales, solution consultants and customer success managers to develop and execute marketing programmes, which are dedicated to key accounts are aligned with business objectives.
• Work with the UK Marketing lead to define and execute on event strategy and calendar for demand generating events that support a mix of vertical industries, products, and address different levels of seniority.
• Build end-to-end programmes that will support the marketing strategy to generate demand.
• Work with the EMEA Content team to ensure local content needs are met and support with the development of local messaging and communication materials where necessary.
• Working closely with the Marketing Operations team to ensure a granular follow-up on campaigns and improvement in conversion rates.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with EMEA and Corporate teams (Sales, Brand, Web Experience, Demand & Performance Marketing teams) within marketing and beyond, identifying all opportunities to leverage, scale, partner to amplify our business objectives and optimise impact
• Be the subject matter experts for EMEA B2B marketing through deep understanding of messaging, market area opportunities, product positioning across segments and routes to market
• Building marketing plans and working closely with the different stakeholders in the region for an efficient marketing mix and budget allocation to drive demand generation.
What you need to succeed
We need someone willing to make a difference and be part of a winning team that isn’t afraid to maximise the market opportunity. The successful candidate will be extremely competent at working with BDRs, sales, and global marketing teams. You feel comfortable in a matrixed team environment and able to orchestrate resources both within and outside the team to get things done.
Core skills include:
• Marketing campaign and project management
• Team coordination
• Operational skills in lead routing and pipeline management
• Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
• Ability to understand how to activate ICPs, and build targeted campaigns against account lists
• Ability to form strong partnerships and collaborate with Sales, BDRs, Marketing Operations, Digital Marketing, and global teams
• Collaborate with local agencies and partners to deliver outstanding and impactful marketing execution
Education & relevant experience
• BA/BSc Degree or higher
• Solid experience working in B2B technology enterprise marketing, ideally in a related field
• Experience in management of creative agencies including briefing, budgeting and project management
• Demonstrated experience in managing end-to-end events
• Strong understanding of all aspects of account-based marketing and engagement programs
• Demonstrable experience of pipeline contribution marketing activities
If the above sounds like you and this role aligns with your future goals, contact Aquent today!
The next steps will be shared with shortlisted candidates by Wednesday 6th Sept.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!