Up to £101k per annum (pro-rata)
We’re looking for experienced, passionate, driven Software Engineer who can help us build scalable and reliable cloud computing solutions to support the rapid growth of our SaaS products.
As a Senior Software Development Engineer, you will work on solving tough technical challenges in a high energy, startup like environment with experienced industry leaders and with a highly collaborative team. You will design, implement, test and deploy scalable cloud computing solutions.
What you get to do in this role:
● The role will initially be developing our client’s cloud automations that do direct high-performance scalable device data acquisition, data storing and data center compute resource allocations.
● Construct the fundamental infrastructure for high-performance extraction, transformation, and loading of data, utilizing a range of data sources.
● Develop sophisticated analytics tools that leverage the data pipeline to yield actionable insights for data center compute resource and asset lifecycle management.
● Deep dive with complex ad-hoc issues to perform troubleshooting and root cause analysis.
Required Skills :
● Solid understanding of data structures, algorithms, object-oriented design and design patterns
● Working knowledge of Unix/Linux operating system and shell scripting with regular expressions
● Proficiency in web technologies such as HTTP, REST/SOAP, AJAX, JSON
● Knowledge of relational database design concepts and physical table structures, and ability to write high-performance SQL/MySQL
Our Client is an American software company that offers businesses cloud computing solutions to manage digital workflows. Their innovations have streamlined working processes for 80% of the Fortune 500 alongside over 5000 other companies around the world including American Express, Deloitte, Experian, MGM, the NHS, Vodafone, and Wayfair.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.