- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Luke Cox
PERM – SENIOR CONTENT MANAGER – HYBRID – CREATIVE AGENCY - LONDON - UP TO £50K
Do you have content management experience, and are you seeking a new remote role? Aquent is working with an employee-owned creative agency who is looking for a Senior Content Manager to join their exciting team.
As a flexible Senior Content Manager, you will consult on client briefs and needs to develop project plans that meet objectives. You will also end-to-end project and client management across content creation – from briefing to finances to resource planning.
In your first few weeks in this Senior Content Manager role, you can expect to:
· Consult on client briefs and needs to develop project plans that meet objectives
· Manage projects and clients end-to-end across content creation – from briefing to finances to resource planning
· Coordinate and manage internal NAS specialist teams as projects require
· Create clear briefs for NAS creative teams
· Conduct a strategic review and development of all content to ensure creative output ladders to objectives and brief
Aquent is a leading talent services company, providing marketing and creative talent, managed services, extended workforce benefits, project management, and professional development. Founded in a dorm room in 1986, Aquent now employs 10,000 people each year across eight countries. In 1993, Aquent became the first staffing company to offer full comprehensive benefits to its temporary employees. Aquent is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are valued and where everyone can contribute, grow their careers, and thrive.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.