- Remote (Must be UK Based)
- Job Terms:
- £50.8k - £59.2k pa, pro-rata (PAYE Only)
- Start date:
- July/August 2022
- Posted By:
- Judy Yebuah
Regional Pay Rates
London: £53,310 - £59,238 per annum, pro-rata (PAYE)
South East / Scotland / East of England / West Midlands: £50,835 - £56,492 per annum, pro-rata (PAYE)
Do you have UX experience, and are you seeking a remote 12-month contract? Our tech client is looking for a UX Researcher. This is a remote-working opportunity, but candidates must be based in the UK.
As a flexible UX researcher, you’ll have the opportunity to partner directly with a tightly integrated pod with the freedom to operate with the time, people and space necessary for conceiving, building and launching brand new products.
In your first few weeks in this UX Research role, you can expect to:
- Collaborate closely with researchers, designers, PMs & engineers to identify, define and deliver meaningful products into the world
- Collaboratively and independently develop and execute research roadmaps
- Lead various research studies throughout all the phases of the product development cycle
- Contribute to product strategy, execution and go-to-market plans
To apply for this UX role, you will need an MA/MSc or PhD in a human behaviour-related field, such as human-computer interaction, psychology or sociology. You will also require the following:
- Experience with data and utilising numbers to define and support hypotheses
- Experience with storytelling to get traction with various audiences
- Expertise with usability testing
- Expertise with autonomy and decision-making to balance demands
In return for your skills, you will receive an excellent rate according to your region. You will also benefit from overtime opportunities, possible contract extensions, onsite gym and free dining, including breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks.
To apply for this remote UX Researcher contract, please submit your CV today!
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.